U'ar welcome...tour,explore and get informed.

Friday 11 May 2012

70-year-old virgin says she wants a tall, dark handsome millionaire.

Pam Shaw is one real-life woman that has
managed to stay a virgin up to her
70th birthday.

“I’ve never really been intimate with a
man, just a bit of kissing. I had a sexy
stage name and dressed sexy but that
was all for my career,” Shaw told Yahoo
news.
She added that “Now’s the time. I’m
ready to take the plunge for the right
bloke…My standards are still very high,
though . I’m hoping to bag a tall, dark
and handsome millionaire.“

Shaw says she doesn’t believe in sex
before marriage and has been too busy
with her career as a cabaret dancer to
settle down. “I feel I am ready to give
marriage a go and maybe go to bed
with a man,” she said. “You are never
too old for anything”.
Shaw
says she lived with her mother until she
passed away at the age of 97 in 1995.
Ironically, Shaw says men have often
made incorrect assumptions about her
sex life, or lack thereof, because of her
career in the entertainment industry.

No comments: