U'ar welcome...tour,explore and get informed.

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Bobbi Kristina: Mom Whitney Houston Talks to Me in Spirit.

Oprah Winfrey (left) and Bobbi Kristina
Brown

The night after Whitney Houston died, her
daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown could not
bring herself to sleep in her mother's Atlanta
mansion.
That all changed the next morning.
"I woke up and I heard her say, 'All right,
come home now,' " Brown told Oprah
Winfrey in a TV special Sunday night. "And
when I came back home, I felt humble, I felt
okay."
The singer's only child, 19, says she's now
comforted by the spirit of her mother, who
died last month at age 48.
"I can hear her voice in spirit talking to me,
'Keep talking to me. I got you,' " says Brown.
"She's always with me. I can always feel her.
I can always feel her with me. She always
asked me,'Do you need me?' And I caught
myself, out of nowhere, I didn't even know I
said it, I said, 'I'll always need you.' "
Brown – Houston's child with her ex-
husband Bobby Brown – says she spent her
mother's last day alive in her embrace.
"It was so early in the morning. I went to go
get her and I said, 'Come lay with me,' " she
says. "She stayed with me all night and all
day. She was just rubbing my head and
holding me. I just slept in her arms."
Houston, whose cause of death has not yet
been officially determined, was found
unresponsive in water in a bathtub in her
suite at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Feb. 11
and later pronounced dead.
"I have to carry on the legacy," says Bobbi
Kristina. "We're going to do the singing
thing. Some acting, some dancing."

No comments: