U'ar welcome...tour,explore and get informed.

Thursday 22 March 2012

Tchidi Chikere Opens Up On Sophia, Nuella Marriage Story** Says, My Decision Is Final And Shuned The Bigmouths.

Some days ago, news broke of collapsed
marriage of top Nollywood actor cum
producer and director, Tchidi Chikere and
his actress wife, Sophia, produced three
kids.
Another dimension was brought into the
story when another actress, Nuella Njubigbo
was alleged to be the woman responsible
for Tchidi's marriage break up.
It was another shocker when news filtered
that Nuella was already pregnant and would
soon marry Tchidi.
After earlier releasing a statement on the
break up with Sophia, Tchidi has opened up
in reaction to the criticisms the news has
generated since the news broke.
According to Tchidi, "For all the idi*ts who
went online to say craps about me and
the lies being peddled on the internet, I
want you to know I am not the kind of guy
that backs down.
You are fo*ls! Envious demons. I am
successful, and won't stop being
successful. You can go and die.
Just because I am in the public career
don't mean I have to live according to
your whims! We will rise to the challenges
accordingly.
I won't be blackmailed, I won't be
intimidated . My vindication comes from
God, not from man. Folks want to force
you to live in unhappiness, they want to
make you feel guilty for things you didn't
do.
But you wear the shoe, you know where it
pinches. For reasonable people out there,
stay blessed. For idi*ts out there, stay so
forever. May you receive the same
judgment you give out."
Will this lay everything to rest?

No comments: