U'ar welcome...tour,explore and get informed.

Thursday 22 March 2012

Teacher Found Naked on top of Female Pupil.

A 29-year-old Mr. Seun Oyeleke, Mathematics
and Social Studies graduate of a college of
education, and teacher in one of the Private
nursery and primary schools along Church
Street in Osogbo, Osun State has been
caught red handed, inhumanly on top of a
seven- year old female pupil in a toilet
during one of the tutorials held in the school
The suspect who goes by the name Oyeleke
had organized a tutorial in the area for the
pupils where most parents allowed their
kids to attend, but nemesis caught up with
him when one of the pupils’ mother, Mrs.
Ajiboye reliably gathered from her son, who
also attends Oyeleke’s tutorials with her five-
year-old sister, that Oyeleke would always
take the girls out of the classroom to an
undisclosed location, and return them to the
class afterward.
“I told my brother, who is a policeman, and
he urged me to be patient. My brother then
devised a plan with which we caught the
teacher,” she said.
Ajiboye had earlier planned with her son to
run to the house to inform her when the
teacher takes his sister or any other girl
away from the class.
The truth became glaring on Saturday when
Oyeleke took another girl to the toilet on the
school premises and the boy who adhered
to the mother’s instructions ran home to tell
her mother about the development.
The mother who ran to the school
immediately, was shocked when she found
the teacher in the toilet, pant down with
one of the female pupils.
Disclosing the incident to journalists, she
said, “When my children were leaving for
the tutorials on Saturday morning, I told my
son to rush back home whenever the
teacher takes any girl to the toilet.
“At about 11:30am, my son rushed in to
inform me that he had taken another girl
out, I quickly rushed to the school, went to
the toilet and forced the door open, I met
him on top of the little child.
“I was very furious and I began to shout
and wail. I called on neighbours to come
and see what was happening. He was
subsequently taken to Dugbe Police Station
in Osogbo.”
“He took me to the bathroom in the building
and removed my pant and lay on me and
later asked me to wear my pant back and
return to the class,” the little girl said.
The teacher who regretted his action at the
police station said, “Please, spare me; I
didn’t know what came over me. The effect
of what I did just dawned on me. I did not
rape them. I only had sex with them. It’s the
devil’s work.”
However, the school proprietress, Mrs.
Amoke Alao, had contrary to the general
notion denied that Oyeleke was known for
his notoriety saying that he was perceived
prior to the incident as God fearing
individual who was diligent and committed
to his work.
Admitting that her children are also pupils of
the same school, she claimed she would
have thrown him out since, if he had a
single knowledge of such crime as heinous
as this in relation to the man that teaches
her pupils.
The proprietress also claimed she was not in
the know about the tutorials organized by
Oyeleke, stating that only two of her pupils
were found to have attended Oyeleke’s
tutorial as the rest were external pupils.
The two girls caught with Oyeleke have
been taken to police clinic at Oke-Fia,
Osogbo, where a medical check-up was
carried out on them. Result however
showed that there was no penetration, but
there are indications that the organ touched
the pubic areas of the girls.

No comments: